Employer Identification Number (EIN)

EIN (Employment Identification Number) also known as Federal Tax ID in USA

Employer Identification Number (EIN) & Why Its Imperative To Form Business In USA ?

An Employment Identification Number (EIN) or also known as a Tax ID Number, acts as a Social Security Number for your business. Commonly, an EIN is required to open a bank account under your business and properly pay wages/payroll for your employees.

What Uses Does EIN Have?

Employer Identification Numbers have varied uses including, tax forms, filing and filling tax returns, managing payroll for employees. EINs are also a necessity in setting up bank accounts and applying for business loans.                                                                                                     

How Can I Apply For An EIN?

FBTC (Financial Business & Tax Consultants) offers services in helping you apply for an EIN and dealing with all the heavy paperwork for you! Feel free to reach out to us to guide you on acquiring an EIN for your business and let you continue with a smooth running business.

Help File My EIN

Spend less time. The paperwork will be taken care of by us.
If you would like to use our services to make it easier for you to submit your Tax ID or EIN, please place your order and a representative from FBTC (Financial Business & Tax Consultants) will get in touch with you to get the exact details they need from you in order to complete and file the Tax ID or EIN in your state of formation.

Business Formation

We set up LLC businesses, S-Corp and C-Corp business as well as all necessary documentation on the backend of your business!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Is EIN Important for Your Business Entity?

If any of these following business entity types apply to you, you should get an EIN:

  •  Partnerships: All general and limited partnerships require EIN.
  • Single-Member LLC: Despite being able to get by with your Social Security Number, and EIN is recommended -especially if you plan on hiring employees in the near future.
  •  Multiple-Member LLC: This business type requires an EIN regardless of employees.
  • Sole Proprietorship (with employees): You need an EIN if you plan to hire employees, or already have employees; whether or not you have an LLC or any other legal entity.
  • LLC Taxed as a Corp: If you choose to have your LLC taxed as a Corporation, you will need and EIN.

Frequently Asked Questions

The FBTC (Financial Business & Tax Consultants) Team will guide you through everything there is to know and needs to be done regarding taxes.
Our team members take care of all troubles in maintaining your business, and you enjoy the success.
We offer you Annual Report covering all updates in record form of everything prominent noticed in your business progress.
We provide Registered Agents who are ready and willing to solve your receiving and forwarding SOP issues.
FBTC (Financial Business & Tax Consultants) provides services for scouring information and results on the license your business needs for it, and you, to flourish!
Business & Financial Tax Consultants Company Customer Service

Customer Benefits​

Building a robust customer relationship is our top priority at FBTC. We strive to build our client relationship model that not only positively associated with your satisfaction but also reflects our commitment to drive your success.

Opening Hours
Week Days 10:00 - 17:00
Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
Sunday Day Off